Friday, January 06, 2006

Damn you Nightfly!

I've been tagged. So, I have to list five of my quirks. Well, here goes:

1. I, like 'Fly, get upset at small things but handle big things really well. My kids didn't pick up their toys in the living room, I lose my mind. Budget's too tight to make it through the month? No worries -- we'll make it somehow. It never ceases to amaze me how well I can handle larger problems but the little things will send into a white-hot rage, which brings me to ...
2. I have a terrible temper. I've blogged about it before (and am too lazy to look up the link right now). I lose my mind all out of proportion to the problem. I really need to get a better handle on it.
3. I tend to listen to one album or collection of a group's work for long periods of time instead of a variety. I like to absorb music. It's like studying a subject. I like to immerse myself in the music. I will rotate through bands like this. I almost only ever critically listen to music. I can't only listen to an album once (unless it really bites).
4. I have seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show more times that any human should.
5. I cannot relax in a vehicle if I am not driving unless I take my mind off of the driving all together. I mean, by reading or getting involved in a conversation with another person in the vehicle (generally not the driver). This is a control issue. I'm aware of that. It's not a lack of trust in the other person's abilities, but an uncomfortable feeling that things are happening outside of my normal sphere of influence. It's weird.

Okay. I've fulfilled by blogtractual obligation. 'Fly tagged five people, I don't know how many I'm supposed to or not. I guess I'll tag my new blog friend Tracey.

No comments: