Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Dream Meme (not really)

Picking up the meme theme from Nightly and Noonz, it the Four Things Meme. It's been modified a bit by the different folks who've done it, so I'm picking the parts I like and doing them.

Four Jobs I've Had in My Life
Door-to-door magazine salesman (ooooh boy did that suck)
Newspaper advertisement inserter at a newspaper
Video store assistant manager
Newspaper advertising layout/design

Four Movies I Could Watch Over and Over, and Have
Brazil
12 Monkeys
Seven
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
(There are way more than four that I could say this about.)

Four Places I Have Lived
Jonesboro, LA (born)
Biloxi, MS
Yomitan, Okinawa
Fort Huachuca, AZ

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
My Name Is Earl
The Office
Lost
WWE Raw (he says with shame)

Four Places I Have Been on Vacation
Avery Island, LA
Snake River, ID
Grand Canyon/Flagstaff, AZ
Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan (heh heh)

Four Websites I Visit Daily
FARK
Something Awful
FOX News
Every site I have linked at right

Four Favorite Foods
Steak
Cheesecake
Pizza
Beef Jerkey

Well, that's the stuff I could do without thinking about it too hard. I was tempted to do the Four Albums one, but that probably deserves its own post.

No comments: