Thursday, January 05, 2006

More new Doctor Who

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I finally got my hands on the new Doctor Who: Christmas Invasion Christmas special. I am SO psyched for the new season. Like most, I was upset that Christopher Eccleston only did one season -- he had become The Doctor to me. But I feel that David Tennant did a fantastic job and is going to be a good Doctor. I hope he decides to do more than one season.

One thing I've noticed about the new series is that the doctors are wearing more conservative clothing. I have mixed emotions about this. On the one hand, the last few doctors' outfits had become less eccentric and more of a costume. But, on the other hand, the first four doctors had wild, eccentric clothing as a matter of choice. It fit their personality as if it was implying that the dust jacket was as interesting as the content.

For those of you unfamiliar with the Doctor Who universe or the new series the official BBC site has a vast repository of information.

Check it out.

No comments: