Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The ongoing quest for better health

It was a rough week last week. Most folks in my household dealt with some varying degree of head and chest cold. Nothing as bad as WunderKraut, but enough the derail diet and exercise as we sought comfort food and could barely get ourselves to move. So when we needed to eat the best, we ate the worst.

But I have restarted with a vengeance. I hit the gym yesterday for the first time in years. I spent 45 minutes on the elliptical runner. Today, I'm scaling that time back a bit, probably 30 minutes and am going to do some strength training as well.

I haven't gained back any of my initial loss, and that's a good thing, but I really need to push myself in the gym for a while to see some more progress. Hope you are all doing well also.

No comments: