Wednesday, June 07, 2006

An explanation,

Or, "Um, hey, this is why updates have been few and far between and have, in general, sucked."

My parents have been visiting us this week. That's why the wife and kids went up to Canton, GA, last week -- to meet up with them at my uncle's house.

So, I've been taking off half days to spend time with the whole family. Unfortunately, last week's back incident means I can't take any full days off this week (to many small things to do here and there), but I'm pretty much of top of stuff and being able to take off half a day ain't too shabby.

The annoying thing about this is that there's so much to write about right now: Stupid amendments up for vote, Iran, cerebral palsy-suffering comedians (seriously, if you didn't watch the show last night, you really missed out) ... the material is ripe. The timing is not.

Oh well. Maybe next week.

No comments: