Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Favorites

I said I'd do it ... I've now added a "Favorite Posts" section to my long list o' stuff over there on the right.

This was a great way of spending the afternoon, looking back through all my old posts, reading what I said and, mainly, what you guys had to say.

I'd like to thank all you guys for stopping in and taking the time to comment on my little blog here. Honestly, I write about things I find interesting, disturbing or thought provoking and hope others do as well. It's a form of catharsis in one way, a way to pass time in another, but what I really enjoy is when we get a really good conversation going.

So, that's what you'll find at the right: A collection of posts I think either had good content or good discussions, or both.

Thanks again guys.

No comments: