Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The coffee pot

Image hosting by PhotobucketI have a theme going in my coffee-related accoutrements. I have been building my stock of brushed steel and black items and finally have nailed the final piece -- my coffee maker.

I have been wanting a certain Mr. Coffee model for quite some time. But, since I had a working coffee maker (no matter how cheap it was and how ugly that slightly off-white is) it was hard to justify dropping the $60 or $70 for one.

Then, I get a letter from Gevalia where I get a pound of coffee and this cool pot for a pittance of a fee. No further obligation. Pretty neat. So I got a coffee pot that is very similar to what I wanted, a pound of really good coffee and an easily cancellable contract with Gevalia.

Just thought I'd share.

No comments: