Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A meme, again.

I am stealing this meme from Sheila, who got it from Kathy who got it from the Llama Butcher Boys.

-- Eats peanut butter at least once a week - At least. I may not eat it ever week, but the other times make up for it. I averages out.

-- Prefers smooth peanut butter over chunky - Yes.

-- Can name all Three Stooges - NIAGRA FALLS! Slowly I turned ...

-- Lives within a 20-minute drive of a Wal-Mart - You know it. But I hate going there. So time consuming.

-- Eats at McDonald’s at least once a year. With kids around, oh yeah. But I prefer not to. If I'm going to eat fast food, of an equal quality to McD's, then I'd rather eat Burger King.

-- Takes a shower for approximately 10.4 minutes a day. Oh, I'm sure. I take pretty long showers.

-- Never sings in the shower. I seldom sing in the shower. The timing (first thing in the morning) and my state of mind are usually not condusive to singing.

-- Lives in a house, not an apartment or condominium. Nope. Renting. Want to buy a house though.

-- Has a home valued between $100,000 and $300,000. See above.

-- Has fired a gun. No, I have not fired a gun. Oh yes. In a combat zone, no less. Though not at anyone, just fired it at a range in a combat zone.

-- Is between 5 feet and 6 feet tall- Yes. I am 5' 10".

-- Weighs 135 to 205 pounds. No.

-- Is between the ages of 18 and 53 Yes.

-- Believes gambling is an acceptable entertainment option. I, like Sheila, have mixed emotions about gambling. I participated in it some when I was young and wasted too much money doing so. I've seen the good they can do in a community, and also the bad. If people choose to do so, I have no problems with it. But I also believe that gambling institutions should be responsible for providing funds for some kind of gambling addiction rehab. There is a lot of it out there.

-- Grew up within 50 miles of current home. Nope. Moved all around as a child.

No comments: