Monday, November 28, 2005

Mopey Monday

Man, I hate going back to work after a holiday weekend. I especially hate it when said weekend wasn't all that relaxing.

We had family staying with us for Thanksgiving. My brother-in-law, his wife and three kids. I don't want to give the wrong impression here, so I'll start by saying that I love my brother-in-law and his family. I think they're great and loving people. However, cramming my family plus theirs into my apartment is in no way a good thing.

A day, maybe two, is bearable. Three-plus was difficult. I don't handle lots of people in enlosed spaces very well, so it's trying. I also realize that being around me during these times can be difficult. I let my discomfort be known -- to other people's discomfort.

But, hey, it's over. We had some good times going out and doing some things I wouldn't have normally done -- homebody that I am.

One big holiday down, one big holiday to go.

No comments: