Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Over the horizon unscatter

I am looking for a new job. I have been looking for a new job for quite some time, but now that I is a coolidge gradiate, I have stand a far better chance of being selected for these higher-level positions that I am looking into.

In the federal gubment, once you are hired at a certain level, you can only progress in certain incremental steps. I am hoping to get promoted to the next level and then I'll freaking stop. Because after a lifetime of moving around as a military family member, then as an active-duty soldier, and now as a DoD civilian, I'm about tired of moving.
But what this preamble is really all about is that I'm pretty certain I'm about to be offered said job. In a city where I'd be pretty happy. Doing a job I think I'll be pretty excited about doing.

More info forthcoming.

Cross posted at Faster Than The Blog.

No comments: