Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Some advice, please

My family and I will be leaving on vacation this weekend. We're going to be passing through Birmingham, up to Mephis for a couple of days. Then on to St. Louis for a day or so, and then on to our destination for a couple of days. We're heading straight home from the destination. We've got some time on the way to Memphis and while in Memphis, and then again in St. Louis.

We've come up with some ideas of how to spend some time, but I'm wondering if any of you, gentle readers, are familiar with these areas and have any suggestions?

There is criteria: I have three young kids, so the stops have to be kid friendly. They also have to be cheap. Free is my preference.

We're looking at hitting the zoo in St. Louis. I think we have Memphis under control, but we'd really like to make a stop on the way there (on Saturday), so if any of you have any thoughts, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks!

No comments: