Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hitting delete

I had a nice, long post worked up where I was talking about hobbies and the energies we pour into them and I just had to select all-delete. Too whiny. Too scattered. Too …

Whatever.

In lieu of any enlightening content, here’s a thing:


I write like
Vladimir Nabokov

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!




You too can try it!

Of course, I ran through the thing a bunch of times with a bunch of different posts. Dan Brown popped up a few times (and I almost jumped out a window) , Stephen King a few times, Chuck Palahniuk several times, H.P. Lovecraft a couple and William Shakespeare once (right). So, I’m a very uneven writer. Tell me something new.

1 comment:

Andy said...

HA! Lolita...???

Nyuk...

I tried the thing 5 times with 5 different blog posts, and came up Stephen friggin' King EVERY TIME.

Heh! Word verification: disses