Wednesday, October 31, 2007

No because, no guitar

I have been overtaken by events. I have had no time to write, so there isn't a guitar post today. I know what I want to write and I know what I want to cover. I just haven't had the time to do it.

We had a little bit of drama yesterday involving my son. My wife called me about 8 a.m. and said she thought the boy might have a spider bite on his foot. I told her to do some research online and make an appointment if she thought it might be. I would get out of work and take him to the doctor, if necessary.

I wound up taking him, it wound up just being a puncture wound of some kind. But he did need some shots. He's the only kid I've seen get one of those finger prick things and be fascinated rather than frightened. He wanted to play with the blood coming out of his finger. Of course I'm a proud dad.

Anyway, hopefully I'll have something up this evening or tomorrow.

No comments: