Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged

It's been a while since I've done anything meme, so when I was tagged by tesco, I thought, "Cool." This is a bit of a crazy one, but interesting also:

1. Choose 19 of the songs you like best, regardless of artist or genre.
2. Put them all together in a CD.
3. Make 5 other copies.
4. Post your playlist on your blog.
5. Choose 5 people and send them a copy of your CD each. Send the first copy you made to the one who tagged you.


This is a far more pedestrian list than is tesco's, and it's kind of off the top ofmy head, but here it is:

1. In the Mood - Glenn Miller Orchestra
2. United Forces - SOD
3. Retrovertigo - Mr. Bungle
4. Spend a Night in the Box - The Revered Horton Heat
5. Time is Tight - Booker T and the MGs
6. Search and Destroy - Iggy and the Stooges
7. Some Kind of Hate - The Misfits
8. Wild One - Jerry Lee Lewis
9. Stream of Consciousness - Dream Theater
10. Long Way Back From Hell - Danzig
11. Looking Down the Cross - Megadeth
12. Nothingness - Living Colour
13. This Love- Pantera
14. Summer '68 - Pink Floyd
15. Rid of Me - PJ Harvey
16. I Wasn't Meant to Feel This/Asleep At the Wheel - Suicidal Tendencies
17. Knights of Cydonia - Muse
18. Subbacultcha - Pixies
19. Summertime Rolls - Jane's Addiction

I didn't overthink this. After choosing a bit at random, I organized them a little. I'm supposed to tag five other people, but like tesco, I don't know if I'm supposed to send them a copy of this CD or not. I'm not going to tag five people, though, I normally don't tag anyone, but I will reach out to a couple of folks. I'm interested in seeing what Word Girl and Nightfly will come up with.

Of course, if you're interested, you could just post a list here and that's fine with me.

No comments: