Friday, July 13, 2007

Do you rememeber the time

I gots nothing today, so here's a meme thingy I stole from Ken. I can't pull up Caltechgirl's site at work, so I don't know the rules exactly. I think it's the mu nu thing. Stupid Marine Corps servers. So, I'm going to guess at the rules.

The questions:
1. Happen ::
2. Terribly ::
3. History ::
4. Master ::
5. Petrified ::
6. Moan ::
7. Attack ::
8. Picture ::
9. Students ::
10. Potter ::

My responses:
1. Happen :: stance
2. Terribly :: boring
3. History :: Gunny Ermey
4. Master :: debater
5. Petrified :: forest
6. Moan :: back pain
7. Attack :: of the Killer B's
8. Picture :: Nikon
9. Students :: ignoring
10. Potter :: clay

My #5 is the same as Ken's and I had to think to make my #8 different. I love his #7, To - may - toe, heh.

No comments: