Wednesday, August 01, 2007

All my internets are belong to me again

I am connected.

How are you guys? I missed y'all.

So, we never got a U-Haul. At around 10:45 a.m. they called us and said they had a truck ready, but it was in Valdosta -- a two-hour drive from where we were living. So, I had pretty much accepted my fate when Budget called and said they had a truck in town. We wound up going that route.

I tell you, we had such horrible customer service from U-Haul that I'll never, NEVER use them again. Their concern for my plight was nil. The guy from Budget called us three times that morning to try and hook us up. Customer service, man.

We're here now and it's nice to finally have our own home. There are tons of things to do. The house has some issues. I mean, it's not in bad shape, but there are lots of little things. I've spent the last three days unloading and doing plumbing. Plenty to do around here.

But we made it safe. We have a house. And we're pretty happy.

No comments: