Monday, August 27, 2007

Planning a project

I am attempting to prioritize the things we've decided that we need. Of the most important things we need are bookshelves. We had to leave behind four or five shelves (they were in pitiful shape anyway). But we have tons of boxes of books, and we use a lot of books quite extensively. I've got to get our stuff up.

So, I've decided to build some built-in bookshelves. I have found a complex, but very cool, project, and I have also found a simple, not-quite-as-cool project. I am going to start with the simpler project and build a short set in my kid's room.

I'm not sure when I'll be able to get to it, but I'm going to price materials tonight. I'll be detailing the construction process.

In other news, mowing a third of an acre with a push mower sucks.

No comments: