Thursday, August 21, 2008

More crazy kid posting

We're trying to get Bo-Bo potty trained. It's been a long time coming, but he really just hasn't been ready before now. But he's taking to it well now and went all day yesterday with no issues. That is due, in large part, to J-Mom staying on top of his bladder issues.

Last night, though, I was talking to him about going poop on the potty. I was telling Bo about how he'll be a really big boy when he starts pooping on the potty. I said something to the effect: "And then you'll be like daddy, just flushing your poop down."

"No, daddy. It goes up"

"Up? No, silly, it goes down."

He looks at me smiling, "Noooo. It goes up?"

"OK, silly boy, up where?"

He looks at me like I'm crazy, points up and says, "Up there!"

Yeah, dad. Don't you get it? It goes up there. How silly of me.

No comments: