Sunday, August 17, 2008

My wife is amazing IV

This ties in with MWIA II.

After having kids, we had many discussions about child care and schooling. We also talked about J-Mom working or staying home and caring for the children full time. I tell you, I had my concerns about money. I had my concerns about the kids getting the social interaction they need. I had my concerns about lots of things. I never once had any concerns about my wife's care of our children or her ability to be successful in doing whatever it is she felt she needed to do.

J-Mom is an amazing person who lets her feelings guide her to do many selfless things that I could never even approach doing. Her care of our children is stellar and it's just another one of the many things about her that I lover her for and am awed by.

No comments: