Thursday, May 11, 2006

In entertainment news

I'm blatantly stealing stories from FARK today, so I'm combining these two. But they're too good to not post about:

Part 1: Tom Hanks inducted into Guiness Book of World Records. He's the actor with the most consecutive $100 million grossing movies. How awesome is that? Like him or hate him, that's an impressive statistic. Suck it, Tom Cruise.

Part 2: Here's a great story about actors who are facially challenged. There are some great entries on here, but there is one entry in particular that everyone here will agree about and is also an inside joke in my family.

They talk about Jennifer Garner, Kiefer Sutherland, some others, and inside-joke man, David Caruso. Every time my dad, my wife or I see CSI:Miami we enter Zoolander mode. Remember the end of Zoolander and his impassioned cry, "One look!" Well, every time we see David Caruso, we chant, "One look!" Okay, it's not so funny written down, but it's damn funny to us so get farked!

No comments: