Friday, June 16, 2006

Because I'm All About the Guitar: Not quite punk, but almost

It's been a while since I've done a substantive BIAAtG. I feel bad about that. The past couple of weeks have been just a You Tube video posting, and, I'm sorry to say, this week isn't going to amount to much more than that.

I'm really wracking my brain to come up with a good topic. There are plenty of things left to talk about, but nothing I can just rip out. A lot of the things I want to cover require a good bit of time to develop and I simply have not had that luxury. Or, more accurately, I have not had that motivation.

Inspired by Faster Than The World's recent punk list, I wanted to do something punk. There are a couple of posts I want to do on that -- Mosrite guitars for one -- but they all require considerable effort also. So, I found a decent alternative.

The Godfathers of everything metal, the bastards of disaster, Motorhead performing R.A.M.O.N.E.S.

No comments: