Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Last Comic Standing 6/20

Anybody else watch last night's show? After the audition phase, I was kind of thinking that things might get a bit cheesier, but it was hilarious last night.

The joke/heckle between Michelle and Kristin was fantastic. Both of those ladies are highly talented.

It was a shame to see April go. I honestly felt like she could have gone all the way, but someone had to win last night and I do think that Michelle gave the better performance.

Thank Jesus that Stella is gone. During auditions I was praying that she wouldn't make it, but in the back of my mind I knew they were going to choose her. Her abrasive personality makes for good TV, I guess. But I'm glad she's gone. Couldn't stand her comedy, couldn't stand her personality.

Now we just need to get rid of Roz.

No comments: