Thursday, March 01, 2007

Idol threats 3/1

Nick Pedro gone. Dial Idol 1 for 1.

Alaina Alexander gone. Dial Idol 1 for 2.

Considering their sampling model, I wonder where the error was. I wonder if text messages plaid a larger role?

Holy crap, Kellie Pickler, that was craptastic. I was thinking, she's singing her own stuff, maybe, just maybe, it'd be OK. Boy, was I wrong.

A.J. Tabaldo gone. Dial Idol 1 for 3. But, MAN, I am happy about them being wrong about this one. I cannot freakin' stand this dude. Vocally. Otherwise, I just realized that he reminds me of an old friend. So now, there's that association and I feel kind of guilty for not liking the kid. But, he sucks. Though, I will admit, he's a lot better tonight.

Leslie Hunt gone. Dial Idol 2 for 2 (Leslie was in their bottom 3).

Well, shows to go that Dial Idol's error for margin can be a bit greater than we've seen in the past. I'm still wondering if it's the text messaging ... that's the only thing I can think of.

No comments: