Friday, February 06, 2009

A > B, but X < Y

UPDATE: I don't mean to say that you have to weigh in on these topics (though you are certainly welcome to do so). Choose your own. Just take a side.

I tagged some of you with this on Facebook, but it seemed to be fun enough to post here as well.

Here's my charge - take a side. Weigh in on five different topics pick one as greater or less than another. Offer an explanation. Or don't. I'll get things rolling:

Mike Patton > Anthony Kiedis
Kind of self-explanatory I guess. There was quite the dust-up between the Peppers and Faith No More/Mr. Bungle. Patton is by far the superior singer. Just proves further that talent doesn't equal popularity.

Creamy > Crunchy
I want peanut butter, not some peanut butter and peanuts.

British Office < American Office
Personal opinion and quite a controversial one, but there it is.

Tune-o-matic > Vibrato/Tremolo
They just are.

Angry postal workers < Angry Samoans
Though they're probably more dangerous

Have fun.

No comments: