Thursday, October 16, 2008

Scanning the days gone by

I got a bit nostalgic last night looking through some old photos and got a bit scan happy. Don't know if these photos are going to mean much to anyone outside of my immediate family and friends, but here they are anyway:


Here's an '80s-era J-Mom - Look how '80s!


Here she is in '95 standing in front of my old Ford Custom 500. I was in Okinawa at the time fervently trying to get her on orders to come over. I left in late-March '95 and didn't get her over there until September of that year. It sucked!


This is me about 8 years and about 100 pounds ago.


This is also either late '99 or 2000. Just the TV addicts, me and my oldest, hanging out. I can't believe she's 9 years old now.


Here's Daughter Number 1 again, I'm thinking this is circa 2002ish. You can tell she's really helping out in the kitchen.


I'm not sure when this is from, but this is how DN1 sees the world -- with wonder in her eyes.


This one is definitely from 2001. Daughter #1 and 2 just hanging out with daddy.

Well, that's it for now.

No comments: