Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Disappointing endings

Anyone else more than a little torqued off at the Eureka season finale?

Look, TV writer/producer people. I don't mind if you end a season with a question. I don't mind if you don't really answer any of the issues you've been building during the season. I don't even mind if the ending only leaves me wanting more. Hell, it'll make it that much more exciting when next season rolls around.

HOWEVER, if you're going to do any of the above, don't advertise the season finale as "The episode that will explain everything!" 'Cause, dudes, then you just alienate your audience and piss us off.

I would have been fine with: SHOCKING DISCOVERIES, or EVERYONE LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER, OR DO THEY?, but your build up was far off the mark of your delivery.

No comments: