Sunday, October 15, 2006

A movie meme

Not tagged, I picked this up from Portnoy.

1. The last movie you saw in a theatre It was either Pirates of the Carribean 2 or Superman Returns, I can't remember. I think it was Superman because I saw it on base and they always play later than the current screenings.

2. The last movie you rented/purchased for home viewing. Sitting on top of my TV right now are Click and Garfield 2, neither of which have been watched yet.

3. A movie that made you laugh out loud. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen is The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra.

4. A movie that made you cry. Crash. Yeah, yeah, the little girl with the invisible cape thing blew me away.

5. A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn't think lived up to the hype. There have been many, but I despise Dances With Wolves.

6. A movie that you thought was better than the critics. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

7. Favorite animated movie. Fire and Ice.

8. Favorite Disney Villain. All right, I'm kind of cheating on this, but I'm going to say Marsellus Wallace. Yeah, yeah, released by Miramax, but Disney is Miramax's parent company.

9. Favorite movie musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show

10. Favorite movies of all-time. Blade Runner, The Matrix, Fight Club, The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra, Pulp Fiction - hell, all Tarantino movies, From Dusk 'Til Dawn, The Prophecy, Dawn of the Dead (both) ... many, many, many.

No tags. Do it if you'd like to.

No comments: