Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thoughts from the non sequitur space

Our dog has started sleeping in my son's bed. I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

She's lazy though. I came home yesterday and she's passed out. Guess it's a good thing she hasn't discovered bon bons.

I've been thinking about building a platform/pedestal bed. I have a simple design in mind. I hope I can get it done before it gets too cold.

I hate the sometimes adversarial relationship between the active-duty and the civilians. There is almost none of it in my office, but there sure is a lot of it on this installation (and at every installation I've ever worked at, honestly).

I wish I was more handy. Or less lazy. Probably the less lazy one would work.

My kids do some pretty funny shit sometimes. I wish I'd remember more of it so I could write about here.

No comments: