Wednesday, August 16, 2006

When it rains, it pours ...

And apparently, you get ear aches.

Yesterday, my ears felt like they were stoped up, like when you can't equalize the pressure. By the time I got home, there was a pain in my left ear. I took some home remedy measures to try and nip things in the bud. Didn't seem to work. This morning the area around the ear is slightly swollen and tender. Dammit.

I have plenty of amoxicillin and I have some ear drop stuff. It'll go away eventually. But, I haven't had an effin ear ache since I was twelve. What's up with this?

What's worse is that I can barely hear anything out of it so when someone speaks quietly (like my middle child), I have to lean closer with my right ear dominant. I should start saying stuff like, "Eh? What was that, sonny?" and get a cane.

No comments: