Thursday, August 24, 2006

Who Wants a Show that Sucks?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI fell for it. I mean, Who Wants to be a Superhero sucked me in. I have been held rapt. It's been right up my alley, comic book geek that I am.

But tonight, the second to the last show, they committed suicide. They kicked off the best character, the odds on favorite to win -- Major Victory aka Chris Watters. I am surprisingly upset. As though I knew the dude personally, that's how much I've grown to like his persona.

And now, the show is hollow. The two remaining "contestants" are jokes. One is far too serious and the other, while I support her in her message, is just not right for this competition. Everyone watching this program knows that Fat Momma should have gone home tonight for a variety of reasons.

ARGH! I cannot believe I'm this upset over a freaking TV show!

Damn you Stan Lee! I am now your nemesis!

No comments: