Thursday, May 17, 2007

Cool meme I wasn't tagged to do

So, Ken didn't tag me to do this meme, but I decided I wanted to do it anyway.

Here's the deal:

Pick out your ten favorite movies, then look them up at IMDb. In the overview at the top of each movie's page, there are "Plot Keywords," usually five of them. (Plus more, if you click the link.) Take the first five, and post them. Then the rest of us get to play movie buff and see if we can guess them.


So, I picked 10 of my favorites as I don't think I could ever nail down a top-10 list. Here they are:

1. Man Versus Machine / Cyborg / 2000s / Atmospheric / Experiment Gone Wrong
Hmm. This film is set in the 2000s, it wasn't made in the 2000s.

2. Dirty Cop / Dock / Criminal Mastermind / Burn Victim / Manipulation
Dirty cop? Gonna have to re-watch it.

3. Sadness / Grim / Anger / Gruesome / Clue
Yeah, that gives it right away. Good luck with that.

4. Bureaucrat / Dream Girl / Breakfast Machine / London / French Accent
I would add "plumber" too.

5. Severed Arm / British Film / Corporeal Mortification / Severed Leg / British
May give it away, may not. Love how "British" shows up twice.

6. Desolation / Violence / Key / Downbeat / Future Noir
These key words seem a lot more like #1, but apply to this film also.

7. Graphic Violence / Long Take / Gasoline / Aftermath / Tip
GRAPHIC violence

8. Strip Club / Car Trouble / Broken Neck / Werewolf / Makeup Artist
A recent addition to my list

9. Tape Recording / Screaming / Wobbly Sets / Washington Monument / Death During Filming
An old favorite

10. Alien / B Movie / Skeleton / Spoof / Doctor
A very obscure movie, but one I mention often

Good luck. I don't tag, so if you'd like to do the meme, go right ahead.

No comments: