Thursday, September 20, 2007

A big package

Guess what I had waiting for me when I got home today?I had quite the cool package awaiting me. A buttload of tools!
Many of you who are frequent visitors here or at many of the blogs I frequent know the commenter The_Real_JeffS. Well, Jeff recently finished a home remodeling project and had a bunch of tools he was looking to get rid of.
When I mentioned here that I was short some tools for a project, he offered to send me whatever tools I wanted from a list he sent me. It's quite one things to think of all this stuff in the abstract, quite another to have them laying out before you.
Additionally, he sent me a copy of his home remodeling DVD. I haven't had the chance to watch it yet, but I'll let you all know how it is.

I tell you, I have been criticized in the past by friends and family alike that the people you meet online aren't "true friends," and they are correct in that the relationships are far more measured than those in the "real world." However, I have met some really great people out there and Jeff is right up top.

Thank you and you'll be seeing the products of their use as I get around to more projects.

No comments: