Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My wife is amazing VII

So, she calls my bluff when I’m all hyperbolic. But when I’m not exaggerating for effect, I can sometimes dream big. J-Mom has been very supportive of all the things I’ve wanted to do.

She has been dragged around the world in the name of the military and because I chose to work for them again, ultimately. I have had some big goals that I’ve wound up dropping somewhere along the way. I’ve had others that have modified over time. And still others that I’m still working on today. Whatever the case, J-Mom has constantly supported me and helped me define and refine what it is I want and how it will best serve the family.

I know plenty of couples where the wives demand a degree of stability that I would have not been able to provide in early years. I appreciate my wife so much for living this life with me and supporting me all along the way.

No comments: