Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Bouts of busy

I got a lot of things done yesterday. Lot's of phone coordination. Being a first-time homebuyer, there are so many things I didn't/don't know about. But after a few phone calls, I was able to knock out a lot of stuff.

The worst part of this process is when something pops up that you want to do and don't have the time. Or the ability.

In my office the other day we were discussing Afghanistan and Iraq when one of my coworkers asked me if I'd ever written down all my memories from "The 'Stan." And I replied, honestly, "No, not really."

"You really need to do that before the memories fade away too much," he said.

And that go me to thinking that it's something I do really need to do. So I now feel pressured to get that done. But it's very difficult when there's so many other things going on. But, barring severe head trauma, it'll get done sometime.

No comments: