Friday, July 27, 2007

On the next to the last day ...

Today is out last full day in our apartment. I pick up the truck tomorrow, load up and get on the road. The apartment-bastards aren't refunding my security deposit because I'm leaving early in my lease, so they will get little to no cleaning or repair work from me. Screw 'em.

My two-year-old knows something is going on. I mean, of course he realizes we're boxing up his shit, but he seems to sense the impending finality of the things we're doing. He's become overly attached to a certain routine and gets really pissy when he can't sit in his chair and watch TV when and where he wants. One more day.

Again, I'd like to thank everyone for their kind words and support. It'll be a few days before we're back up and running, but I will be letting you all know how things have gone.

Until then ...

No comments: