Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Where have you been?

My parents are in town and over the weekend we went up to Atlanta to see my uncle and aunt.

Which is kind of wierd because I haven't really seen any of my dad's family in more than 20 years. Well, I did see this uncle and aunt when I first moved here and my parents came to visit us. My uncle and aunt came down to see my mom and dad. Anyway, fist time I've been on their turf in more than 20 years.

It's wierd meeting people you're related to, who look similar to you, that you don't know.

However, the biggest thing that came out of the weekend ... ? If I ever harbored any secret desire to live in Atlanta, those hopes were dashed after seeing the prices of all the new developments popping up all over the place. Holy crap they're building some expensive homes out there.

Back to normal today. Whatever that means.

No comments: