Thursday, September 21, 2006

According to my bank, I am a pedophile

My wife was conducting some business with our financial institution this morning. At one point, she had to confirm her birthdate. The process failed. She attempted several times, all with the same fruitless results.

So, she called them to find out what the problem was. They said, "To give you any information, we'll have to have you verify your birthdate."

My wife gives her birthdate and they say, "No, I'm sorry, we can't give give you any information."

She tells them that no, that is her birthday. So they ask, "What about the birthday of one of your children?"

She gives them our oldest daughter's birthday. They say, "That's the birthday we have on file for you, ma'am."

So. My credit union thinks my wife is seven years old. Go figure.

No comments: