Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bringing the hammer down

SPOILER ALERT

If you plan on reading Marvel's Civil War series and haven't read #4 yet, you may not want to read any further.

I covered my feelings on the Civil War series a little while ago.

Well, I still feel the same way about the series as a whole. But there are some things that happen in comics, regardless of the circumstances surrounding it that are so amazingly cool, there are no words to properly describe their awesome.

Such is the case in Civil War #4. Their explanation is cheesy, the battle is getting more and more ridiculous, but they offer us this:

I come from the land of the ice and snow, of the midnight sun...

And I didn't even show the aftermath, 'cause I'm sure your head would explode from the hyperawesomeness.

No comments: