Wednesday, September 13, 2006

You should be ashamed of yourself

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingOkay. We've all written or responded to blog posts that have posed the ol' guilty pleasure question. That is, what movie/song/TV show do you like that you are ashamed to admit?

Well, I'd like to put a spin on that. What movie do you think current stars should be ashamed of having appeared in? There are easy examples: Ben Assfleck in just about anything he's ever done (outside of Kevin Smith movies), Susan Sarandon in Rocky Horror Picture Show (not that I personally think RHPS is bad, I love it, but Ms. Sarandon has long been embarassed by her role in it). I'd like some new material, or things we might not have thought about before.

My entry is Brad Pitt in Johnny Suede. Not only is the hair a thing of wonder, but the movie itself is just plain bad. Embarassingly funny bad.

What're yours?

No comments: