Thursday, September 21, 2006

Favorite toys

This toy rocked!Tracey has a great little meme going. One of the questions is, what toy were you most obsessed with? The meme focuses on ages 5 - 10.

My answer was the Evel Knievel stunt bike, but I after I read her blog post, I ran across the photo I posted here. I loved this freakin' thing growing up. It's part of the whole weeble-wooble people city thing, but this toy served so many purposes in my childhood. It was of great use for my Matchbox cars. Later, it served as urban terrain for G.I. Joes. Good stuff.

When I was young, in the 5 and younger range, I had this huge Cookie Monster puzzle. At the time, it was bigger than me. I grew out of it, but my parents kept it for my brother. They wound up pasting the puzzle to some fiber board. I think it's still around today.

So, what are yours? Make sure to visit Tracey and comment there.

No comments: