Thursday, January 22, 2009

Because I didn't have time yesterday morning

A meme from Michele, if you feel so inclined.

1. Where is your cell phone? In my hat, in the hat cubby.
2. Your significant other? She's not fond of the term significant other, actually, so I've always used more-than-significant other.
3. Your hair? More salt than pepper
4. Your mother? Is fun and loving.
5. Your father? Still smokes a lot.
6. Your favorite thing? My family
7. Your dream last night? Don't remember
8. Your favorite drink? Coffee
9. Your dream/goal? Short-term: To complete my graduate degree
10. What room you are in? Living
11. Your hobby? I've been in a lot of bands, but that's been a long time now. Guess I'd have to say the internet.
12. Your fear? Sharks
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? More healthy than I am now.
14. Where were you last night? In bed.
15. What are you doing tonight? First class of the new semester
16. Muffins? blueberry or cream cheese

No comments: