Thursday, March 02, 2006

Idol ruminations revisited: Hicks and Daughtry kick ass

Well, the guys did better than the girls, but there were still some poor song choices and it was lackluster in comparison to last week. However, my favorties, Taylor Hicks and Chris Daughtry brang down the house.

I was shocked by the judges' comments for Hicks. I thought his song choice was perfect for him and they berated him for not showing out. I just don't get these guys sometimes. Meanwhile, Daughtry closed the show with a huge rock and roll number. The very best volcal performance was by Elliot Yamin, but he lacks the stage presence and overall likeability of Hicks or Daughtry.

Dean disagrees with me on a couple of issues.

It was difficult, but I was able to cast votes for both my favorites. Who do you think's going home?

No comments: