Monday, July 24, 2006

Muggy Monday Musings

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingIt's been an overcast, rainy, muggy, sweltering day in Southwest Georgia. I loved this stuff when I was younger. When I was a kid, I'd run around in the rain. It was the coolest. You didn't have to find a pool. You didn't have to turn on the sprinkler. You just ran around outside and got wet. No cares about getting struck by lightning. Just fun. When I was a teen/young adult, and more athletic, we'd play soccer and mud football.

Nowadays I just want to nap. I really need to get back into shape.

But this weather always makes me ponder.

- Is toast just a butter delivery system? I tend to think so.

- Did anyone catch the brain storm bit in my last post? I thought that was quite clever.

- Is oatmeal with pecans food of the gods or what?

- Tracey's hubby is looking for assistance with cake. Go help him.

- Emily's wondering randomly.

- Turtle finishes his story about going to Norway to see Turbonegro.

- Kali ponders to show or not to show.

It's just a musing kind of day.

No comments: