Monday, January 09, 2006

Lazy weekend

Have you ever had one of those weekends where you don't have much of anything to do but somehow you manage to stay busy enough to not really get anything accomplished? That was me. All weekend.

I mean, most of the time, I don't have any purpose direction or motivation during the weekends, but I usually find something somewhat productive to occupy my time -- whether it be something geared toward the house and home or my own trivial pursuits. But not this weekend. My (almost) six-month-old sapped most of my time Saturday and Sunday I was in what I can only describe as a bronchitis-induced funk.

Thanks to Uzz for posting the links to Lazy Sunday, which was hilarious (visit him for more information) and provided some good chuckles this weekend.

No deep thoughts. No humorous anecdotes. No mentionable happenings.

I certainly hope y'all had more going on.

No comments: