Monday, April 17, 2006

Am I late to this show?

Earlier today, I followed a link from FARK to a very cool list of FREE/DONORWARE programs called The 180 Most Popular Freeware for Windows. While there is a lot of cool stuff (and some of what I'd consider essential on a WinPC), I'd either seen most (or at least a very similar program) or they didn't seem to be very interesting.

However, there was one program I downloaded just to see what it could do. It's called E-Tuner. What I need to know is, has anyone here used this? Is this old news? 'Cause, I mean, I can't believe I've just stumbled on to something this freaking cool before the rest of the net jumps on it.

What it is, for those who don't know, is an internet TV program. It streams TV stations , Cameras and Radio stations from around the world. I've not yet explored it too much (haven't even opened the radio sites yet), but the TV section alone is mind boggling. There's so much on here.

If you don't know about this, make sure to check it out. If I'm lagging behind and talking like a seeming luddite, please let me know.

No comments: