Monday, April 10, 2006

On the state of suckin' at bloggin'

I'm sorry for not having something interesting up this weekend. I'm sorry that, most likely, nothing interesting's going to get up today.

Part of that has to do with there not being much going on here. Part of that has to do with my health. I cannot seem to stay well lately. If its not my back going out, it's my knee. If I haven't come down with some stomach problem, it's something else. This weekend, allergies have knocked the entire family down. It's caused me to get a sinus infection, so I've spent the entire weekend (and today) seeing the world in a teary-eyed haze. Not fun.

The practical upshot of all of this is that my diet and exercise routine has been shot. I should just power through some of this ickyness, but I'm just not in good enough shape to do that. I used to run when I was sick to get all that crap out of my lungs. I just can't do that now.

Ugh. Enough whining. Hope your day is going better than mine.

No comments: