Friday, April 28, 2006

Because I'm All About the Guitar: Take that Banjo PlayersCat Stranglers

If you don't like this solo, you are teh gay. Or into the banjo. Which is roughly the same thing.

UPDATE: I tried to fix it, but I can't even post new files to Putfile right now. I'm going to have to find a better place to host audio, methinks. I might have to swallow my pride and buy a damn domain.

UPDATE the second and bump: OK, finally got Putfile to post a re-edited, redone file. Please click here for the new file and please let me know if this one works for you.

Oh, and bonus points to anyone who can tell me the name of the artist and song.

Previous installments:
Pt. 26: Because I'm all about the re-post
Part 25: Charvel sucks
Part 24: I'm lazy
Part 23: Rob Zombie's Educated Horses, a review
Part 22.5: An awesome video
Part 22: Fretting over the board
Part 21.4: A shout out;
Part 21: Cop Out;
Part 20: Lenny Kravitz;
Part 19: Is it guitar or is it Korg?;
Part 18: A beautiful guitar;
Part 17: Getting all amped up over the sound;
Part 16: Not quite plug and play;
Part 15.25: Don't let Gibson buy your company;
Part 15: The greatest guitarist you've never heard of;
Part 14: The finish;
Part 13: Vernon Reid;
Part 12: The vibrato tremolo;
Part 11: Jimmy Page;
Part 10: What's in the wood?;
Part 9: Rebuilding a guitar;
Part 8: G3 2005;
Part 7: John Petrucci;
Part 6: Chingon;
Part 5: Home recording on the cheapity cheap;
Part 4.01: Guitar Zen;
Part 4: Full service Friday -- concert going in 1993;
Part 3.5: Gretsch guitars;
Part 3: The Reverend Horton Heat;
Part 2: Back when I thought I could play;
Part 1: Zakk Wylde then and now

No comments: