Thursday, January 18, 2007

A message to the "man on the street"

I don't care what kind of car you drive or want to drive. If you drive a huge SUV, more power to you. I couldn't care less.

However, if you are approached by a camera crew to appear in a local advertisement for a car dealership, there are some things you might want to keep in mind.

General advice that any person can benefit from:
1. Dress for the event. I mean, you don't have to dress to the nines, but you probably don't want to look like you just rolled out of the bed or like you're going out on the town to go whoring.

2. You might want to practice what you're going to say about said dealership's service or your vehicle. That way you don't come across as a stuttering idiot when the camera is shoved in your face.

And, this one specifically addresses a local ad:
3. If you drive and have bought Hummers, never, ever, say the following: "I just got my second hummer from (Joe Schmoe)."

No comments: