Friday, January 05, 2007

Shocking and perverse ...

... Which is just a headline to seduce you into reading this. Which is going to be pretty much nothing.

Starting this month, I am a "too-many-irons-in-the-fire" kind of guy. I'm in my last semester of school with a heavy class load. Our office still has manning issues. There are also things outside of both of these issues that keep things rolling. I'm not entirely sure how I'm going to get through the next few months. It's going to be very interesting.

Last night I had my first class of the new semester. I had a class with this instructor last semester, so things went well. When I told her I was graduating at the end of this semester, she told me that she waives the final exam for students who are graduating. It's her gift to those students. What luck.

Things like this happen to me often. I stress over things that are difficult or seem like they're going to be near impossible to do. Then, they wind up either being far more simple than I anticipate or someone comes along with help I wasn't expecting. I don't know what I've done to deserve this kind of karma, but I'm very thankful for it.

We have intensified our house hunting efforts (which is one of those things outside of school and work that adds to the life tempo). We might have found a place. I am hesitant to say anything or explain any more until I have more information. It's a great place with a lot of land and we're very hopeful. I'll leave it at that.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

No comments: