Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Unto the grindstone the nose is put

Well. I hope everyone had a decent and relaxing holiday break. The family and I got back from vacation Sunday evening and have been taking our sweet time getting around to doing anything. Like updating one's blog.

I have very little to report. Most of our vacation was spent sitting on couches reading books or playing games with the kids and/or family. It was fun and needed.

There are plenty of things to talk about in the world right now, but one of my resolutions for this year is to restrict my political/issue talk. It simply pisses me off too much and instead of being the release that this blog was intended to be, it has really only served to rile me up more. I'd rather just chill for a bit.

This is not to say that I won't ever be discussing politics or pressing issues, but I'm going to be very selective in what I choose to discuss.

Continuing in that vein, I have a new post up at Faster Than The World. Please check it out.

Oh yeah, I turned 33 today.

No comments: